SAP S 4/HANA ERP is integrated enterprice business management system developed by the German company SAP SE. It covers all processes and departments within an organization by automating management activities of finance and accounting, marketing, manufacturing, human resources and organization’s links with its customers and partners.
What are the benefits of SAP?
- Providing an integrated solution for business management.
- Implementation of best practices contained in the software.
- Standardization of internal corporate procedures and ways of working which helps to improve the working environment and customer service.
- Avoid duplication and double entry of information.
- Improving the management of stock and assets of the company.
- Supporting the development of the company and increase its flexibility.
- Increase revenue through the ability to generate various analyzes that help to respond quickly and appropriately to changes in the market environment.
- Improve cooperation between departments within the company.
- A single database.
- Functional comprehensiveness.
- Maximum flexibility as possible to respond to changes;
- Complete and immediate usability of all data;
- Complete data to all users.
Implementation of SAP ensures:
- complexity– SAP system covers all business processes and offers a wide range of functionalities. The scope of the implementation project of SAP system is determined by the characteristics of the company, its structure, activity and market objectives.
- integrity– SAP system is fully integrated, information is entered only once and without additional treatments is reflected in all related modules, as becomes immediately accessible to all persons authorized to receive it. Thus making critical management decisions and the allocation of responsibilities is done in real time.
- Automatisation– SAP system optimizes ongoing organizational processes, standardize and accelerate operations performed consolidate all available information and offers quick access to necessary data. At the same time, the system allows control and timely adjustment in response to constantly changing conditions and market challenges.
SAP covers all functional processes in the company, which are divided processes / modules corresponding to the different departments and activities. The modules can be used alone or as part of an integrated information system. All functions are automatically linked. The system allows a direct transfer of all data for transport to the next applications where occurs their further evaluation and processing. Furthermore, SAP offers so called Industrial Solutions (IS), which are special solutions include “best” industry practices in individual sectors (trade, telecommunications, transport and services, distribution, financial activities, etc.).
SAP S / 4 HANA – ERP new generation
SAP S /4 HANA is an innovative product of SAP, offers a complete integrated solution for business management, fully process-oriented management organizations is one.
Real-time information that allows making quick and effective management decisions
- In-memory technology
- Built-in analytical tools
Re-engineering of processes with higher productivity
- Maximum performance and speed
- Ready integrations with other SAP solutions
SAP Fiori modern user interface
- Intuitive work
- Mobility and accessibility of all devices
The introduction of S / 4 HANA can be either in their own server room of the customer, and in the remote data center (cloud installation).
SAP S / 4 HANA is built entirely on “in-memory” platform SAP HANA and serves as a “digital core” for all software products that a company uses. Enriching the well-known market SAP ERP, SAP S / 4 HANA introduces a number of innovations, providing a personalized user experience (SAP Fiori UX) and embodying the synergy between software and people who do business in real time in terms of mass digitization and the imposition of new business models.
SAP S / 4 HANA apply the philosophy of simplicity in all business areas, with comprehensive configuration for deployment in all departments, embedded functionalities for riporting, modern user experience with almost any device, simplified data model and transformed business processes in real time.
SAP S / 4 HANA accelerates the development of the Internet of Things (IoT) and big data (Big Data) and the best SAP ERP system, which is marketed so far
SAP S/4 HANA е изграден изцяло върху „in-memory” платформата SAP HANA и служи като „дигитално ядро“ за всички софтуерни продукти, които дадена компания използва. Обогатявайки добре познатия на пазара SAP ERP, SAP S/4 HANA въвежда редица иновации, предоставяйки персонализирано потребителско преживяване (SAP Fiori UX) и олицетворявайки синергията между софтуер и хора, които правят бизнес в реално време в условията на масова дигитализация и налагането на нови бизнес модели.
SAP S/4 HANA прилага философията за опростеност във всички сфери на бизнеса, с цялостна конфигурация за внедряване във всички отдели, вградени функционалности за рипортинг, модерно потребителско изживяване с почти всякакви устройства, опростен модел на данни и преобразени бизнес процеси в реално време.
SAP S/4 HANA ускорява развитието на интернет на нещата (IoT) и големите данни (Big Data) и е най-добрата SAP ERP система, която е предлагана на пазара досега.
CRM & SALES SALES AND DISTRIBUTION
Sales cover some of the most important and key processes in a company, including all activities of seeking and finding new customers inquiries ordering a product or service to their sale, transport and delivery.
Basic processes in SAP S / 4 HANA:
- Pre-sale, including research and creating offer (Pre-sales activities);
- Processing, entering orders to sell goods automatically create demand delivery / SO (Sales order);
- Generating documents for the supply and delivery of products;
- Issuance of a bill, invoice, credit or debit, etc.. Documents accompanying the sales process;
- Stock control – blocking stocks order;
- Ability to change the prices or discounts for a specific contract during invoicing.
MANAGEMENT OF PURCHASE AND STORES
The main processes involved in the management of inventories are:
- Choice of supplier for purchasing materials
- Supply contract
- Processing stock
- Management batch or serial numbers
- Delivery / shipping materials from warehouse
- Monitoring and management of stocks
- Basic material movements
- Return materials to supplier
Planning and production management is a key functionality for each production company. Module production planning, together with customer orders, supply contracts and planning of material resources provides full management of the entire logistics process in the enterprise. PP module handles specific data for planning, production scheduling and individual tasks of employees. Thus processed data accessibility and izpolvaemostta human resources, machinery, tools, instruments, consumables and energy needs.
The production process in the company is done by orders for production. Production order determines which product will be produced in which location, at what time and how much work needs to be done. Also determine the necessary production resources, production costs and planned cost. When creating a production order to book the necessary quantities of materials (raw materials) in the warehouse. They are lots of them will be discharged raw materials. Only reserved quantities can be discharged if the operation, which must be invested, was released by an authorized person. After writing the necessary quantities updated and the actual cost in the order of production. Discharge of materials (raw materials) is based on the structure of the article. Generating material document and accounting entries. Updated current situation in the warehouse.
The data that can be measured in production are:
- Made quantity of finished products, the amount of marriage and the quantity to be worked up.
- Costs related to the production of the operation or the whole order.
- Used resource (business center).
- Running time workers and production units (lines).
- Beginning and end of the process.
- Employee or group of employees performing the operation.
- Planned and unplanned movements of goods and materials.
- The reason for the deviation.
The following business transactions can be performed:
- Updating data in order to produce.
- Automatically insert materials (raw materials).
- Automatic goods receipt of finished goods.
- Release (reduction) of capacity (load).
- Update cost based on reported data.
- Update availability.
SAP CS (Customer Service) is a valuable module helps improve customer relations. It includes a wide range of business processes carried out by the departments responsible for providing the services under warranty and post warranty maintenance of equipment, which was purchased by the customer. The most important are maintaining database with customer information for customers, employees (who are responsible for customer relationships), order history, and data warranty (conditions, dates, cover). Integrated with all other modules of SAP.
Effective cost control for each project is defined as one of the most important activities, indicating a direct impact on its profitability. In the presence of many factors that can contribute to a change in the planned initial value of the project, the need for robust integrated system is imperative. Modulat Project Management is integrated with the other modules of SAP, which allows instant access to all the data needed for management and control of the project. Accessible information is available on stock, delivery prices and terms of delivery, payment terms and delays, schedule the workload of resources, project risks and discussions of their overcoming.
Benefits of the solution:
- accurate planning
- Identify and manage risks
- Shortening the time of execution
- Reduce and control costs
- Increase the success rate of projects
- Analysis of deviations between budget and project implementation
- Coordination of resources
Fully integrated SAP S / 4 HANA ensure that management and financial accounting are continuous and fully integrated. Financial Accounting module allows keeping double entry accounting in accordance with national and international accounting standards.
- the most complete and comprehensive solution for financial management;
- meets all accounting and financial needs of an organization;
- allows consideration of the financial position of the company in real time and making effective strategic decisions based on integrated information for corporate finance and performance;
- enhances operational efficiency of any business;
- It provides short-term profitability of each business and financial management in the long term;
- improving relationships with partners, customers and suppliers in terms of payments;
- General Ledger, Chart of Accounts (SAP General Ledger)
- Obligations (Accounts Payable)
- Receivables (Accounts Receivable)
- Asset Management (Asset Accounting)
- Bank Accounting (Bank Accounting)
- financial reports
- cost centers
- domestic orders
- Profitability analysis
- Calculation of economic performance
- Planning, controlling and managing budgets
- Analysis of the gain
- Management of the company’s activities
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
SAP HCM works entirely in compliance with the Bulgarian legislation and regulations. To e powerful solution for managing human resources, providing all the functionality that is necessary for any company to effectively manage human resources – personnel administration, management of working time, the formation of wages and their automatic transfer in the financial and intercompany accounting, valuation the potential and performance of individual staff level and at the level of teams, plan and manage trips and more.
- organizational management
- Personnel Administration
- Talent Management
- Management compensation and benefits
- Time management
- Learning Management
- Reports, analyst
Methodology for Deployment
The proposed solution will be implemented according to the latest methodology of SAP – SAP Activate, ensuring fast and efficient implementation of SAP, according to internationally approved standards of SAP.
Activate methodology distributed system implementation in four phases:
Phase 1 – Preparing the project (Prepare)
Phase 2 – Project System (Explore): a detailed description of business processes;
Phase 3 – Implementation of the project (realiz) settings in the system;
Phase 4 – Preparing for the productive start (Deploy): tests of the system, training, data migration;
Phase 5 – Productive start (Run) – productive start, assistance during the first month closure